Back to school


It was embarrassing yet interesting on my first day at college. I couldn’t imagine I was back to school after graduated more than 20+ years.   Daughter, wife, mother: now I have one more identity - a freshman. 

On the first day, the security guard at school entrance thought I was the mother of a freshman and kept looking around inside my car. He then realized I was the one he was looking for and showed embarrassment with a sorry face to me right away.  “Never mind”, I told him. I was reminded of my "outstanding" age before I even got to my classroom!

In our new class, we were all indigenous students from different countries.  The humor and talking ways of indigenous were funny and easy-going.  Suddenly I felt like I was in the village.  

It is never too late to learn.  I am inspired by many true stories about learning something new every year.  So far I am pleased to join with young generation in the college.  It is interesting , motivating and inspiring.  I am loving it.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Prepare for LVA

Under the skirt-Lymphedema

handball tournament in Maia