My teenager


There were few days left in 2019. I always promised to live a minimalism" lifestyle by the end of every year.  But it seems difficult. 

 

Few days ago, I cleaned the drawer and tried to throw all things away. I found out a photo which was taken over more than 20 years ago.  I held the photo, closed my eyes and lay on the sofa.  All memories came out.  That was my first year out of hometown.  Taichung city was a miracle metropolitan and everything was new and fresh.  My classmate and me stayed up all night in loudly music.  We saw the twilight right out of the pub.  We went to Taichung’s famous garden directly and took the photo.  The air was fresh and the flowers were colorful. 

 

Time flies. I opened my eyes and looked the house around.  I know my body can’t stay up late anymore and no freedom.  I decided to put the photo back.  That’s one of my good memory during my teenage year.


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Prepare for LVA

Under the skirt-Lymphedema

handball tournament in Maia